Minnesota Debt Settlement Attorneys
At Fields Law Firm, we understand how difficult it is to make ends meet these days – most people are living check to check. When you are faced with an injury or disability and the insurance company denies your benefits, you are left holding the bills until the court decides who is right.
At a time when you are unable to work, trying to get better, and fighting the insurance companies, the last thing you need is debt collectors contacting you.
That’s where we can help. Fields Law has always been there to make sure you have all of the legal help you need following an injury or disability. Now we are also able to help you with debt collection issues which may arise due to your injury or disability.
Examples of When We Can Help
- When you cannot pay your credit card debt and need help settling your debts
- If creditors are trying to collect old debt (past the Statute of Limitations)
- If you experience any kind of debt collection abuse or debt collector harassment
- If you have had judgments served on unpaid debts
- When you are a victim of identity theft, resulting in credit report errors or debt collectors trying to collect debt that is not yours
If you are facing challenges paying your bills, Fields Law wants to help. We’ll answer your debt settlement questions, determine what options you have, and empower you to make confident decisions about your future. It costs nothing to tell us about your situation and get our advice. Call us today to find out how we can help.