Workers’ Compensation Resources
At Fields Law Firm, one of the top priorities of our Work Comp Attorneys in MN is helping our clients understand their rights after they suffer on-the-job injuries. That’s why we’ve created this list of helpful resources and websites you can consult to get more information about workers’ compensation benefits in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Unemployment Insurance (UI) Program
Use the official Minnesota Unemployment Insurance website to learn about the benefits you may be eligible to receive if you lose your job due to an injury or illness.
- Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)
Get information about economic support for yourself, your child, or someone you know with a disability.
- Guide to Minnesota’s Public Health Care Programs
Learn about public healthcare programs in Minnesota and how to apply for coverage.
- Guide to Additional Health Care Resources
If you or someone in your family doesn’t have health insurance, use this state website to find options for reduced cost healthcare.
Use this online marketplace to purchase health insurance plans for yourself, your family, or your employees.
- Allina Health Emergency Medical Services
Schedule medical transportation throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area using this service.
- Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry: Vocational Rehabilitation Unit (VRU)
If you suffered an on-the-job injury and can’t do the work you did before, use this service to get vocational assistance and career rehabilitation to find new employment.
- Minnesota Low-Cost Health Care Directory
Use this directory to find low-cost or free physical, mental, and dental healthcare clinics in your area of Minnesota.